How many of you keep a firearm in the truck or on you?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MooseMan89, Feb 26, 2013.

1. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

I go trap shooting with my pastor about once a month when it's nice out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Ya your right.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Ducke

Ducke LawnSite Senior Member

........ego....... ;)

4. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Whatever protection you come across
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Yea, that's the only reason anyone carries a gun.:rolleyes:

I kinda doubt that any anti gunner would turn away the help of someone with a gun if they were being seriously beaten by several people, or their wife was being raped though.

6. JCLawn and more

from MI

That's why I don't own a gun yet haha my mower cost 14 grand, that's my ego. I do want my ccl and a gun to keep on me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Ducke

I did use the wink face after my comment ;) I have no problems with guns. I actually own several guns, What I have is a problem with is (How do I say this politically correct ) idiots :dizzy: with guns.

wtf_gun-collection.jpg

8. JCLawn and more

from MI

That picture was taken from his mothers basement I bet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Well, I took the wink to mean something else, so if I misread you, sorry about that.

No one wants a fool/idiot or criminal to own a gun. Down here, a few might get through the system, but not very many idiots own one legally. The liberal press will never tell anyone that though. The idiots we keep hearing about on the news are all mental nut-jobs or criminals who can't legally own a gun, but our liberal press just loves to leave that part out of every report. All the kids being killed by guuns are overwhelmingly gang kids killing each other over nothing, but they never report that part either.

To carry legally here, you have to go through training and show a proficiency with your weapon at the range, a pretty good background check, finger printing etc etc.

I see you changed the pic while I was typing. Please go back to the other one. That one is a little too disgusting. I wonder if his wife/sister/daughter knows he poses like that? I really don't want to think what those brown stains up by his groin are.:nono:

10. Ducke

LMAO :laugh: