How many on a 16' Trailer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dutchacres, Sep 24, 2012.

1. dutchacres

dutchacres LawnSite Senior Member

I am wondering how many standers I can get in my 16' enclosed. By the measurements it looks like 3 Wrights and two GS or V rides. I am looking at getting a 60" and a 52" and adding another 60" in due time hopefully spring. I am hoping someone with this size trailer will be able to tell me better than just looking at measurement because you can interlock them and that will allow more for a trailer. I also dont know if the GS measurements are with the operator platform down or up so that would make a big difference as well. Thanks for your help guys!!
  2. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

it should fit i can fit a 60 g3 53 gs and 36 wright or grandstand on my 14 ft
  3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Not sure if this helps, but on my 8.5x20 with not shelves in the front like I have now, I could fit 5 with 2being 52" with 3 61" or vice versa. And 4 61". These were the standard Wrights with fixed decks.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

3 60's should fit with the plateform up
  5. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

We fit 2 ztrs one with a trac vac on a 16 ft trailer I think 3 standers is a safe bet lined up one behind the other. Now if you got a few skinny ones you may be able to get them side by side and increase the overal numbers.