How many people can say they had a 750 mil divorce?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jun 30, 2010.

1. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

The dude clearly has a problem... none of those skanks he was with were worth that! Nevermind the fact that he has/had a smoking hot wife at home....

2. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Skanks or not seems like home was not where his heart was. After all is said and done the wife did amazingly well. I am guessing they had a troubling relationship without the extramarital affairs.

Does she pay for his window broken out of the SUV?

3. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i hope he gets the dogs

4. this time he took it in the rear.

5. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

750 million, thats about one days pay for old tiger. :laugh: :drinkup: He will make out just fine. :waving:

6. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

Sure as hell beats my $540K divorce.
    Maybe it would have cost me more if she broke the window out of one of my trucks - but sadly all she did was shoot at me.
    On an upbeat note - at least I got the dog.

7. I like a-1s advice. Go broke first then divorce.

i got into one helluva nasty custody battle in mine. I got my daughter though. My theory was if my ex was going to cut me out of her life I was going to make sure when my daughter got older she knew her Dad put up one expensive fight to prevent it. I got custody because I gave my ex plenty of rope..... I cook better anyway.

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Best way to prevent a costly divorce....... don't get married. :)

I would probably still need to go through some kind of divorce proceedings if W and I broke up. The state considers us married after 20 years.

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

tell the judge your watch stopped :p