How many residential account

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SERRICO, Aug 10, 2004.

?

How many residential account

1. 1 to 50

22 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. 50 to 100

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  3. 100 to 200

12 vote(s)
    25.5%
  4. 200 to beyond

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. SERRICO

SERRICO LawnSite Member
    from TX

How many of the residential accounts do u have?
    What is your goal for this yr.?

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

right now 120 and will be taking on 50-60 more in the next week from buddy who is downsizing...

3. SERRICO

SERRICO LawnSite Member
    from TX

How many crew (people) are u running?

4. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I have 63 and run a solo operation. I'll be downsizing next season to about 50 accounts. I want a little more time off next year.

5. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

we have 15 residential accounts started the season with 28 we do mostly comm work so i am always looking for a reason to drop a residential account. I did bid on a HOA with 49 homes and 13 empty lots if i win the bid i had better get used to residentials

6. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

5 weekly accts, and a bunch of Realtor work.. Put out more flyers tonight....

7. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't care how many accounts you have, its all in the payup payup that comes in every week. I don't have that many accounts, but they are mostly large residentialls (on takes half a day every week)or commercial, thus i don't work all that hard all week and still make good money. I also have to be carefull not to take to much work because I am still in school.:rolleyes:

8. number1dad

number1dad LawnSite Member

DennisF,
    How many residential accounts you service per day, on average? How long does each one take to complete? My residential accounts run approximately 45 minutes per each.

9. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

It isn't quantity that matters, it is quality. The best customers are those that use your services for everything, not just mowing.