how much b.s. is slung around on lawnsite?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Jun 10, 2009.

?

what percentage of numbers discussed on lawnsite are B.S.?

1. 0-10%. i believe most if not all of what people say on here.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 10-40%. alot of it is true but there is some b.s.

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  3. 40-90%. more than not i believe what people say is b.s.

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  4. 90-100%. i'm only here for the entertainment because nothing anyone says on here is true.

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i mean people over inflating their numbers. trying to impress everyone. if you have examples be sure to share them so newbies wont be fooled into thinking they are getting great advice from seasoned pros.

2. FastMan

FastMan LawnSite Senior Member

Happens on all Internet forums. Did a country song about it, didn't they? Ya can't get away from it, so you have to come into these forum discussions understanding that and always take what you read with a grain of salt. But over all, I'm very impressed with the tone of this site. Good people willing to share their knowledge. Few beitch fights. I like the site, and appreciate those who extend themselves to help.

3. B.O.S.man

B.O.S.man LawnSite Member

I think the most bs is slung by the teenagers on here, cracks me up how they seem to have it all figured out.

4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I think there is always a certain amount of BS floating around in any forum discussion. Most people learn who they can trust for a correct answer or opinion. I would say there is a percentage of BS anywhere you have two or more people conversing. I have known some people to BS themselves, with no one else involved.

5. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

theres no need to lie. i do see why some people do it but it not a competition and people can tell if your lying a lot of the time

6. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Online I live in Malibu
    I posed for Calvin Kline, I've been in GQ
    I'm single and I'm rich
    And I got a set of six pack abs that'll blow your mind

I'm so much cooler online
    Yeah I'm cooler online

:cool2: