1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

how much cornerstone

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by terryswafford, Apr 27, 2009.

1. terryswafford

terryswafford LawnSite Member

I need to spray some brushy areas around my house. Mostly grass, poison ivy, and small brushy stuff. My problem is, I lost my mixing instructions. I have a 15 gal sprayer. Could some one tell me how much cornerstone to mix with water. thanks.

2. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

3. terryswafford

terryswafford LawnSite Member

thanks for the instructions. not real clear for some one that don't know a lot about the brushy stuff. so if any one can suggest an amount please help. for example a quart for 20 gal. or something like that.Thanks

4. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Terry,
    Most professionals will not elaborate on how much glyphosate to use around any home, as we are reluctant to offer advice without seeing what it is you are spraying. Verbally telling us what you intend to spray isn't really sufficient information. You can google the actual speciman label for (Cornerstone Plus) and the suggested application rates are displayed. Spraying any weed or grass depends on the maturity of the weed. Some weeds are less succeptible to small doses of glyphosate. Some do pretty well with low doses, however the application rates can go both ways. We mix from either 1% to 2% mixtures per gallon of water........

My label displays a chart for % mixtures!

Go to this site: Read this label throughly!
    ((http://www.cdms.net/LabelsMsds/LMDefault.aspx?pd=9151&t=1,2,3,4))