How much did you pay for your Z Master?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnfella, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Lawnfella

Lawnfella LawnSite Member

I'm getting ready to purchase an '05 Z Master 60" with a 27hp Kohler. Someone told me I could get a new one for less than $8000. What did you guys have to pay or how much can I buy one for?
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I saw one at my dealer's this week iwth the adjustable baffle system...think the price tag was like $8800.
  3. williamslawn

williamslawn LawnSite Member
    from SC

$7800 with tripple bagger. $7300 mower 60" 27hp 04 model purchased feb 05 and bagger $500 show special (real deal I think).
  4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, now that's a real deal. Now maybe someone will finally be able to comment on the Toro bagger. Let me know how it works for you.

A fair price for the 27/60, to me seems to be $7,400.
    $7,300 is the cheapest I've heard of.
  5. big_country

big_country LawnSite Member

Some one was telling me about the new toro baffle system...something like it would spread the grass out even, when wet. I don't know if this is true, could yall inform me on it? Is it on the Z masters?
  6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

It's on the new Z500 series only, not on the old leftovers with the SFS deck.

The new Toro's have the Turbo Force deck with an adjustable front flow control baffle for fine tuning in various conditions. Go to their web site and veiw the videos. I think they are from the video your local Toro dealer should have.
  7. rochenyguy

rochenyguy LawnSite Member

Anyone have any recent prices on the '05 Toro Z Master Z500 Series 27HP Kohler with 60" Turboforce Deck?
  8. RichmondR

RichmondR LawnSite Member

BTW, just for the record, the Turbo Force deck is also offered on the Z-440 and 450 series compact Toro ZTRs.
  9. cushman

cushman LawnSite Member
    from se pa

$8,300 around here for the 27 Kohler and 60"

I paid $8,900 for the 27 LC Kaw and 60" including the suspension seat.