1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How much does a bobcat 975 weigh?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by blaster2005, Mar 10, 2007.

1. blaster2005

blaster2005 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know how much a Bobcat 975 weighs? I think its a bit much to haul on my trailer. How much more if it has solid tires? Trying to help someone out, but don't want to destroy my trailer doing it. Any info appreciated!
  2. ccash

ccash Banned

3. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Hey Scag where you at???? I'm pretty sure that isn't the right number,probably meet 10,000lbs:drinkup:
  4. ccash

ccash Banned

i have no clue i was thinking of someyhin else
  5. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

975 should tip in at around 14,000 pounds with fuel and operator. (Certainly no more than 14,000, but I'd say not less than 10,000, either.)
  6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am sure it was 14K. Solid filled tires will add another 300 pounds per wheel.
  7. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

8. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

The solid wheels on the S300 are funny :)

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Doesn't Dwan on HEF have a machine that size ?

That is a beast of a skid steer I can see why they have forks on it the machine must beable to lift a decent amount of weight.
  10. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

15,500lbs.! That's a big dude! I bet it's a drinker too. I've never seen one of those in person.