How much for install

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by clyde, Jul 11, 2011.

?

how much per zone for ave home.

Poll closed May 7, 2012.
  1. 400-500

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. 500-600

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. 600-700

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. 700-800

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. 800-900

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Your poll numbers don't go high enough.

2. Landscape dawg

Landscape dawg LawnSite Member

I just moved to Texas from Mississippi. I was doing irrigation installs for $800-$1200 a zone depending on conditions. I did not charge differently if someone had a million dollar house or a 100,000 house. Irrigation is irrigation.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

4. That is excellent dana. We need to keep that link on file and just post it without comment when we get these how much questions.

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. it's probably better than me and everybody else taking shots at the person asking, and getting angry. There is no standard formula, and costs vary from company to company. I wouldn't bid "per zone", but backing out the numbers when done is good to see.

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Only experience, and years of it, enables one to "ballpark" a system. I spent many years/ hours going through every fitting cost, field labor, "unknown soil conditions" to come up with my "per zone" number and you all know what that was. Sometimes I was right on, sometimes I was high and passed the savings on to the client: I never lost.

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ..................................

Dam broked rekord