how much for pesticides license? bobby gedd first.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnwizards, Aug 30, 2004.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

how much does a pesticides license cost?

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

after i took my tests, it cost me, and i think this is right. $125 annual renewel for the responsible applicator (that's me). and $75 a year for the business. total is $200. i think this is right. want me to check and make sure to give you an exact amount? you see, the year runs from october to october. my renewels were sent in quite a while back. why did you say, "bobby first?"

3. lawnwizards

i said you first because i trust you. you seem the most down to earth guy on here. you say it like it is and i knew i'd get a straight answer from you.

4. bobbygedd

from NJ

or you think i'm not licensed. was this a quiz?

5. lawnwizards

like i said from my previous post, i knew i'd get a straight answer from you..... and no, its not a quiz... i was'nt any good at quizzes anyway....

6. bobbygedd

from NJ

are you licensed yet? taking the tests? if you have any questions, feel free to ask. i'll be glad to help u out

7. lawnwizards

no, i'm not licensed yet... not really sure how to go about it. don't know who to talk to or where to go or anything... any help would be greatly appreciated...

8. bobbygedd

from NJ

call the department of environmental protection in your state, ask them what the requirements are. here, when i took the test years ago, it was simply a self study with books you purchase from the state, then take the tests, they were open book. now though, they have become stricter, but check out what the deal is in your state. call the d.e.p.

9. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Why didnt you just pm him???

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

or try your state department of agriculture, but then again, you might think that I am lying...lol