1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

how much for your tank?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by gandk06, Mar 27, 2007.

1. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

Stop by the Cub dealer last night and he gave me a number on a left over 06 54 inch tank. The 07s have gone up about 500 from last year because of a couple new things (standard ROPS) and said the $6700 for the 06 was discounted because he picked up 12 of them.

I can't remember what the price was last year when I looked at them so just wondering what others have paid for them.

I know others will say look at other brands too, but I have an cub m50 from last year that I bought from them that they will give a good amount for and have been very happy with their service. (willing to come out to my house to fix a problem rather than bringing it in).

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

That kind of service is GREAT!!! Wish I had that. I would say that is a good price maybe $6400 will be nice. Are they still offering 0% A.P.R.??
  3. gandk06

yes, it is still 0% for 3 years on the commercial line.
  4. gandk06

Anyone else? Looking to buy this weekend and just don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks guys
  5. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

thats a pretty good deal,,.... i love my tank.....