How Much Is It Worth To You

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by MIDWEST25, Apr 25, 2005.

1. MIDWEST25

MIDWEST25 LawnSite Member

how much would people pay for a salesroom that can generate 100 new cutomers a week averaging 5.7 apps per sale at a $42.50 average app price.Average lawn size of 6500 sq ft

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

averaging 5.7 applications....I like that.... :cool:

3. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

About $3,000 per week, about $4,000 with labor burden and benifits

4. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

100 new customers per week??
    must be one big azz salesroom?
    how many leads are generated to accomplish 100 sales?
    whats is the labor burden running all these leads?
    and finally, what is the projected cancel rate on these new salesroom generated sales??

5. MIDWEST25

I have 4 reps running 800 to 1000 leads per week.Takes 2 to 3 hrs to run 50 to 80.Current cxl rate of 4.1% y.t.d.That will finish the year about 7% to 9% in cxls.Now,how much is that salesroom worth per week.Those numbers in my thread add up to 24k to 25k per week in round revenue only.

6. MIDWEST25

hey trimmaster---Would you pay $4000.00 per week for those numbers

7. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

How are you generating that many leads?

8. jd boy

jd boy LawnSite Member
    from nw ohio

it is worth a lot to me to know how the heck you are generating that quantity of leads per week!

9. MIDWEST25

I can generate more,Its finding the quality of rep that is required to pull it all off thats difficult.I am thinking of starting a company that can grow a small lawn company very quickly.I will grow 25% this year and I have used 4 to 5 reps to do it with.I have done this throughout the midwest and it can not be stopped.Now what are those growth numbers worth.

10. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

midwest.... you've got my curousity up, how many crews are you running? and what do you focus in on in the green industry? how many weekly accounts do you have?