how much is my dump worth??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Frank2, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Frank2

Frank2 LawnSite Member

Want to sell my dump truck and was trying to figure out how much to ask. any input would help. thanks.

1995 chevy 3500 4x4 mason dump
    auto
    350 v8
    75,000miles
    8.5' boss snow plow
    brake controller
    tarp roller
    truck runs strong.....but is a work truck and has some minor dings/dents

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

If the truck is a true cab and chassis 3500 4x4 and not a P/U with a dump box on it I would say the truck is worth about 14,000 dollars CND I not sure what that is in American. It is hard to tell what a truck is worth without looking at it.

3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd say $1000. now bring it to CT so I can buy it. LoL

No honestly If I was in the market for a mason dump and came across a 95 Chevy I would only spend $8000 tops. I paid $8000 for my F250 PU W/8' Fisher and felt ripped off. My truck has no problems what so ever but right after buying it I came across trucks a few years newer for less... I got my F250 with 88K so mechanically it's close to the condition yours is in. The thing with the truck I got, it was owned by a female and the truck is mint inside and out.

4. Frank2

Frank2 LawnSite Member

thanks for the replies.

couple of dealers want to offer me $7000 for it....just is never what you think its worth. Just paid $3500 for the plow alone one and half years ago.

5. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How much will you take without the plow :waving: ? Im looking for one, Im located in Amherst, NH.

6. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Hey frank would you mind emailing me pic of the truck we are interested in a dump truck we live in Pennsylvania. Climber1423@yahoo.com
    Thx Dan

7. BEAVIS

BEAVIS LawnSite Member
    from TN

hehehehehehe YOU Said DUMP....hehehehehehe.....POOOOPPP hehehehehe

:D :p :waving:

8. bondman35a

bondman35a LawnSite Member

I would say that a truck like that arround here would go for arround 10-12K Thats new york though..I am interested in a dump like that. Can you email me some pics? Dstosh@aol.com. Thanks