This is somewhat of a moral dilemna or at the least more than a simple business decision and I'd like some input. I live in a small town and have a great dealer who has taken care of me for several years with great service. Twenty miles away is a chain store dealer with whom I have no relationship and who has little to zero customer service. They both sell the same machines BUT the chain dealer's price is less. MUCH less. I want to support the local dealer, enjoy doing business with him and in fact have bought many large items from him at very competitive prices, BUT in this case it seems there is not as much room to negotiate price with him. If I buy from the competitor I can still get service from the local dealer, BUT I still would rather purchase locally. My local dealer understands the economics of my decision making and probably would still be glad to get my service work or purchase of other equipment in the future, but I'm sure if I don't purchase from him it will affect our relationship, at least for a while and it could actually affect it to a greater extent if he loses sales which alter his business. In actual dollars, give me an idea of how much extra you would be willing to pay in this situation. This is a true to life scenario and I'll be making a decision soon. The machine in question retails in the $15,000.00 range.