how much rain

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by CLARK LAWN, Nov 27, 2007.

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

how much rain have you had so far this month? were at 8.25" so far with more to come tommarrow night.ground is so wet in places we cant even push the blowers. did a yard today that i left tracks in the ground from just walking with a backpack on.
  2. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

We have had more rain this month than any other month this year. A little over 6in. To little to late for us now. Just gets in the way of leaf work like you said. It has been me against the elements all year,:dizzy: no need to stop now. I guess it will help with the water shortages we had earlier this year.

By the way October was the 2ed wettest month we have had this year. A little over 4in. Together it is more rain than we have had all summer. After that the wettest month was January with a little over 3in.

Very dry all year for us hear. Maybe better luck in 08.:waving:
  3. Quintin Chappell

Quintin Chappell LawnSite Member

Eastern North Carolina has not had any of the rain fall that you guys are talking about. In fact I have two very big contracts with about $1500.00 worth of rye seed on the ground and was worried that it was not going to come up! Luckily there are some signs of germenation. Would say 2" in November less than that in October.