how much shouild i ask for?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DanTheGrassman, Aug 13, 2003.

1. DanTheGrassman

DanTheGrassman LawnSite Member
    from Canada

I wan't to sell some of my summer and winter equipment as I just recently purchased a few new replacement items.

I have a Sthil HS45 hedge Trimmer exactly 1 1/2 years old that I want to sell, PB46HT about 2 1/2 years old and an Echo PB400E blower no idea of the year

To replace the items, I bought a new Sthil KM85 w/HL-KM and FS-KM attachments (hedge trimmer and line trimmer) also with an extension pole for the articulating hedge trimmer and a new Echo PB650.

All items are in good running condition it's just I need more power and the PB650 and the stihl kombi system are second to none.

New HS45 $369...(cdn)
    New PB650 $699...(cdn)

I got prices from my dealers as to how much to sell it for and also a buyer for the blower I just want to to triple check to see the maximum I should be geting for them.

2. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

how much u.s. $ do you wand for the hedge trimmers?

you can p.m. me if you want or e-mail
  3. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Perhaps you may need the equipment for backup?

Incase something needs repair and is in the shop a week.
  4. DanTheGrassman

DanTheGrassman LawnSite Member
    from Canada

actually i have many more equipment then that for backup. I am just downsizing my "residential equipment" for more powerful euipment for "commerical accounts".

Because of the rules that I cannot sell or solicit stuff I will oblige them and not contact anyone interested I just want ballpark prices. I do have people lined up for the blower I just want a fair market price for the items.

I was offered $275 (cdn) for the PB46HT
    no offers yet on the PB4000E & Stihl HS45.

Thanks, Dan