Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Schrock Lawns, Apr 15, 2011.
how much should i charge for the hedges its just me doin it
by hand or with a hedge trimmer?
those little ones are so ugly see if you could upsell them and put new ones in lol
every bit you can get.
ill be doing it with trimmers
Not much, shouldnt take you longer than 20 min. Try and sell them a full clean-up. The yard looks pretty bad, weeds in the cracks, grass looks terrible. Sell them a full clean-up with fertilizer. Otherwise charge them what your basic rate is. Mine would be $40 for something small or my clean-up rates start off at $125.
There is a few other things to consider on this site.
1. The front window shrubbery are suffering severely from either lack of water stress during the summer and improper planting depth.
2. Poor drainage and nasty soil in bed. Check depth of mulch around shrubs.
3. Encroaching grasses in the beds will ****** healthy plant growth.
4. The tree in the photo has the classic mulch volcano pile around the root flare.
Needs to be removed and roots trimmed. Thin layer of mulch installed back.
5. Other plants need to be pruned back to a reliable shape.
I can also say that there may be water holding in the beds after rains. It will soak out the front plants.
50 bucks and I would round up the cracks for free
Did any of you notice the age of the original poster. He is 12 and doesn't know how to bid this job. I think anything that is done to the shrubbery is an improvement. Acknowledging him to go around and applying roundup to the cracks is not justifying the legalities of this industry. He may as well spray the beds too!!!
This is why I didn't give him any kind of money amount to this thread. Each has to crawl before they walk, and walk before they run. He still has some crawling to do before he is ready to barrel into the herbicide business don't you think.??
ya i am 12 i dont do anything involving fertlizer or roundup that kind of stuff besides on my own lawn