How much time per day @ Lawnsite??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by impactlandscaping, Dec 17, 2003.

How many hrs per day @ Lawnsite??

1. Under 1 hour per day

48 vote(s)
  2. 2-4 hours per day

31 vote(s)
  3. 4+ hours per day

2 vote(s)
  4. I can't turn it off,waiting for a bobbygedd thread!!

7 vote(s)
  1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

The wife came by my office door a little while ago(2 hrs or so) on her way to bed. She asked me how I run my biz if every time she walks by, I am on Lawnsite. I think this is a great site, and I do spend about three hours or so off and on here every day.BTW-I set Lawnsite to my homepage two months ago as well..What's the average time you spend here a day?:confused:
  2. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

About 1 hour per day but will be less if when i go too new post and most threads are off topic.
  3. It's 4:50 AM (local) right now. Brain's still too stupid to do any business. If I tried writing a letter to clients or something, it'd be another case of what-the-hell-were-you-thinking?

So I come to Lawnsite and respond to threads people wrote last nite. Of course when I read them later it's another case of what-the-hell-were-you-thinking? But at least it's not costing me customers. :D

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am on lawnsite probably about 1 to 2 hrs a day
  5. 4-Leaf

4-Leaf LawnSite Member

There was no voting slot for 1-2 hours per day so I had to choose the "under one hour" slot.
  6. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

At least when I am at work. I have it running in the background and refresh it every once in a while and read about all of the new stuff going on in the world of green.

7. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

about 10-15 min, every other day
  8. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Lately, its been way to much time. I think my wife left me but I don't want to get up and check!! LOL

9. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I also spend from 1-2 hours looking for new posts and pics, otherwise off to
  10. Southpaw

Southpaw LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

from Bobby!

from Mac

These are two of the reasons I love this place! ROFLMAO

My wife works very long hours, but she knows I spend alot of time on the ole WWW. She calls my office Cell Block C. ( C meaning Computer). But I have to admit that it's a minimum security prison. I'm allowed to walk the grounds freely and they have beer in the fridge.

The parole board tried to release me, so I threw a brick through their window so they would put me back in. I got this idea from my favorite show, Andy Griffith. Works like a charm.