How much to charge for house power washing?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by birddseedd, Aug 12, 2013.

1. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

Power washed a small one story house (did the drive and paths also). bout how much you think its worth?

2. ncpete

ncpete LawnSite Senior Member

scroll down this page to find a useful power washing calculator. Otherwise, I have no idea. I don't do any power washing myself.

3. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

well, it depends on how bad the house was, what kind of siding, how long its been since its been washed, how hard it was to get to, how big the driveway is, how long its been since the driveway has been done, how big the paths were, if there was oil spots or not, if there is a bunch of trees hanging over the drive making the mildew worse, how long you think it took, and last what area your in..... someone across the country is gonna have a way different price then you charge...

4. birddseedd

interesting site. thanks for the link

30x30x30 hosue says itl be 468. it took me only a couple hours to do the whole thing. about 6 in all with the garage and pavement.

5. birddseedd

Michigan.

all of it was easy. well. was easy till i had issues with the power washer. but the actual spraying was pretty easy. in fact one side only needed spot treatment. just wasn't dirty.

6. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

1.50 per linear foot per story

7. birddseedd

Ty for the advice. what about pavement?

8. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

20 cents per sq ft