How much to sell ...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by carcrz, Jun 12, 2006.

1. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

(2) Ferris 48" WB Belt drives w/ sulkys. We bought these when we started & then bought 61 Z's the next year. I tried to convice myself to sell these for the last 2 years & have finally come to the conclusion that it is now or never. How much should I ask for these? Priced together or seperate.

2. carcrz

No thoughts? I was wrong about the drives, they are single hydros. 13 hp Kawasaki's on both.

3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

It is a holiday - therefore light Lawnsite traffic. Bump this thread tomorrow. :usflag:

4. carcrz

I wasn't thinking - good idea.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

You will get more for them separately.

6. carcrz

Got any idea a good price to ask? I even had them listed in the paper for $3800 for both or $1800 each & didn't get a single call. I thought that was a pretty good price, but I don't recall what they are new. They will probably go on eBay since I didn't have any luck w/ the paper.

7. rodfather

Even though I have purchased over 20 Ferris mowers in the last 13 years, I have no idea cause we run all hydro. Sorry I can't help more and good luck selling them.

8. carcrz

They are hydro. When I posted this a long time ago, I was thinking they were belt drives - I corrected it when I brought this thread back. Single hydros & 13 hp Kawasaki's.

9. rodfather

1800 is gonna be high

10. rodfather

Single hydro with only a 13 hp kawi, 1500 maybe used