How much would you charge for this place?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Petr51488, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

How much would you guyes charge for weekly maintenance on this place? I did the intial charge but i would like to know a general price of how much you would charge for this place. Any info would help.....- Peter I included 2 angles of the place. The guy wants mowing, bagged, and edging.

picture 1467.jpg

2. Petr51488

from NJ

heres a second view of the place

picture 1476.jpg

3. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

Is that all of it ? Is there more in the back ?

4. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Are you just knocking down the weeds or are you going to fix it up? The lot looks rough. Are there bed around the trees or roots?
    What is the sq. foot and what is the trim edge and string trim area. If that is all there is I think you should be able to get this done in under an hour, solo, with a 48". What about leaves in fall as those are big trees.

5. Petr51488

from NJ

Thats all of it, no there are no beds around the tree's and yes, the leaves will do me good in the fall.

6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

whatever you decide to charge, be sure to include a fee to cleanup the grass growing in the cracks between the curb and the street. this would complete the job

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

When was the last time this property was cut? is it going to be weekly cutting? also what was your initial charge for cutting?

8. Petr51488

from NJ

My inital charge was 450.00 and it will be a weekly cut

9. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

not trying to be rude or anything...but i would ask him why he wants it bagged...it doesn't look like "nice" grass. i would probably watch out...he may let you do it every week for a while then want every two or three and you would be taking 2 or 3 times the grass off. Just a thought.

10. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

$450? There must be more to it than you are showing us