1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How Much Would you Charge to Trim These Bad Boys ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Trim..clean-up...Just Smooth them off...Make them Look Snappy.

2. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

3. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

When you say trim do you mean make them all the same height or just take off the outer edges so they are strait?
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah FTS lol! I had someone last year with 2 Holly (sp?) trees about that size, they wanted me to just take off some the sides, make'm look all nice and even. I quoted 400 mostly because the pain in the arse (and the risk).

For those trees? At least 1,000 bucks for me, mainly because *I* don't want to do them but since you asked :)
    No, it's NOT a fair price and I do not know what a fair price would be for that.

Yes, I'll even tell the customer that the reason the price is so high is because I don't want to do it (done it before).
  5. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

ALOT, especially since you can tell they have the money because of that vehicle in their driveway.
  6. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Lawnboy,we don't charge customers xtra or more just because they have a nice car or nice house.That's not ethical.I charge everyone the same,driving a beat-up car or a BMW.I don't stick it to them cuz they have money it's not right.

I come up with $475.00
  7. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

i don't think that is what was asked but thats just me .
    But to answer the ? around 2,000 if you could find a monkey to do it and I'm sure there more then just them few.
    But what do i know
  8. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

$900 for me $150 each x 6 trees.
  9. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

lol, another trick question from FW.
  10. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

thats an ad for a Mercedes G wagon..... He lifted the picture and is wasting our time again...