How Much!!!!!!!!! $$$

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by shaughnessylawn, Jan 1, 2005.

1. shaughnessylawn

shaughnessylawn LawnSite Member

how much$$$$$$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how yall doing Just wondering what yall pay for a yard a mulch and what u charge to lay it, also to clean the beds and if there is alot of debris to u charge extra,and with edging what do u charge. thanx for the help

2. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

mulch $11/yd, installed up to $60/ yd with clean up or edging

3. U grow it... I'll mow it

U grow it... I'll mow it LawnSite Member

Mulch buy at 18.50 install for 52.50, to clean beds 50 p/hour. and that includes edging.

4. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

20 - cost
    66 - applied

5. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

i can buy brown for 9.00/ yrd and black for 12.00/yrd i know thats cheaper than compared to other posts on here but its that cheap at all of theplaces in town. i install it for anywhere from 40-75 per yard depending on conditions such as terain, weed beds first clean up etc etc.

6. askarvelis

askarvelis LawnSite Member

The supplier charges the list price of the mulch to apply. So I follow their pricing because they give me contractor price on the mulch. Clean up and edging extra.

7. treedoc1

treedoc1 LawnSite Senior Member

$9.20 a yard cost double shredded hardwood

Charge $75 yard/100sf to neaten existing edge and apply fresh mulch

Charge $100 yard/100sf to make new bed(skim off turf) and cut new edge

8. WildLake

WildLake LawnSite Senior Member

In Howard county I pay $14/yd for triple shred dyed and usually charge $80-$90 including roundup and a very nice edge, depending on the situation. $10 less for reg mulch installed.

9. sgallaher

sgallaher LawnSite Senior Member

Cost $14.00/yd triple shreaded brown mulch. Installed for about $65/yd. This includes bed clean-up, trimming of plants, weed control produt put down (Preen). Sometimes it's $75/yd, depending on customer's $$$$.

10. pinson

pinson LawnSite Member

Mulch cost is $14.00 per yard, installed at $45.00 per yard. Weeding the area and spraying round up is extra. Edging with a bed edger is $30.00 min to include the first 100 ft. 15 cents per foot after.