How Often Do You Spray These?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, May 3, 2011.

?

How often do you spray the items in the thread?

1. Twice a week

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Weekly

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Once every two weeks

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Monthly

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. Never

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

How often do you spray: mower wheel spindles, gate lift assemblies, hitch pins, equipment racks, hinges, latches, brake lever pivots and receiver couplings?

Using FLUID FILM is going to drastically increase your time between applications. Try it. You'll like it. :cool2:

If any lawnsite member has never tried FLUID FILM and lives in the USA, just PM me for a free sample can. You'll be glad you did.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Some things weekly, some things monthly, some things here and there, lol.

3. jeasley

jeasley LawnSite Member

I have not used it, but was considering it. Apparently I don't know how to send a pm........
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. TimTim2008

TimTim2008 LawnSite Bronze Member

how many cans does it take under a deck? and how long does it last?

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

what size is the deck? i have a 32" wb and it don't even take half a can when i go heavy. i prefer to use a brush or my undercoating gun tho. there's no concrete answer because it depends on way too many factors. is the grass wet? tall? dry? it's one of those you gotta try it and see what works best for you scenarios. i apply a light coat twice a month prolly however my machine gets very little use hour wise. DLAWNS has described his situation several times, you may want to try doing an advanced search for stuff specificaly by him