1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How old is this 36" Exmark metro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cpt87gn, Feb 20, 2010.

1. cpt87gn

cpt87gn LawnSite Member

Can you help me with the year of this mower and are they good mower
    feedback on the engine kohler 15hp
    model#m3615kcc vin/serial#333802
    kohler cv15t-41608 3129007651

The mower only has less than 15hr on it basically new
    the owner just took it to dealer and had the carb overhauled fuel lines replaced has recipt

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  2. jiggz

jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz

ill take a guess at 4 years old.. thats 1 clean mower!!

dont know much about them at all, never used 1.. great mowers though!! almost everybody with Exmarks love them though
  3. DT Lawn Care

DT Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Duuuudddeee. That is exactly what I want! A Metro with the Kohler Command and ECS. I would guess it is between 3-12 years old, idk, I believe mine is a '98? That is the exact same as model as mine except for the engine, and you could go with either engine at the time. I would jump on that in a sec if the price is right, that looks like a very low hour well maintained machine. And it's already got Turf Masters on it!
  4. DT Lawn Care

Just looked into your model a little bit and I believe it is probably a 2001-2003. But don't take my word for it :) My favorite setup mower I have and that one is even better.
  5. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

It's a 2002. M3615KCC S/N 320,000-369,999 (2002).
  6. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 99 Viking and it looks very much like that except for the fuel tank. I'm guessing by the fuel tank that one is newer than 99. Great looking machine! Thats what my Viking looked like when I bought it three years ago. The LCO I bought it from only used it commercially the first couple years he had it, then he just used it occasionally around the shop. Mine still looks good, but I don't power wash equipment, so the paint has dulled some.
  7. cpt87gn

cpt87gn LawnSite Member

thanks for the info if its a 2002 what would be a good offer its only has 10hrs on it

DT lawn care what you mean Turf Masters
  8. cpt87gn

cpt87gn LawnSite Member

9. DT Lawn Care

Sorry, I didn't catch your reply to this. I see that you've bought it already. From the looks of the pictures, it has Turf Master tires installed, they are better than stock Turf Savers. What did you end up getting it for?
  10. cpt87gn

cpt87gn LawnSite Member

I payed 1400 spent 100 on gas to go get it and it came with a new sulke