I have several small patches where grass has not taken, nothing but dirt. I'm still waiting for the soil test results but until then can I seed, use EZ Lawn (mulch, fertilizer, and seed mix), or lay sod down? I put Dimension down about 3-4 weeks ago and was looking to put a second application of Dimension in May. If I seed now I'm afraid it won't take after the second application. Should I just wait until the fall to deal with it?