how to eliminate the "scrubs" from our vocab.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BUSHMASTER, Sep 8, 2000.

1. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

I have in the last several months have been aproched by "scrubs" a term i never knew before meeting you guys and since have encourage ,disscused and edgicated those "people"
    to the idea of making more money with less accounts. and i'm
    not saying im saving the world but at least in some areas that i have practiced this it does have i little effect and maybe just maybe there talk to other and all will relieze that there's enough good work for everyone and everyone can prosper..in closing i sugest that we promote "save a scrub month" it may change things in time.. after all we the memebers of "LAWNSITE.COM" are allways one step ahead due to the vast knowlege aquired here..

[Edited by BUSHMASTER on 09-09-2000 at 01:00 AM]

2. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Not a bad idea. If the scrubs become more educated it will make things better for competiton. Where would McDonalds be or for that matter Burger King. There is plenty of business out there no need to cut anyones throat. Just educate the newbeeies as to whats fare pricing and we would all make plenty of money.Remeber competion is good for business.

3. BUSHMASTER

I want to start it off the local chapter 144 in columbus ga
    an appoint myself president..I will enlighten the unknowlege
    geensman with vitail info about what they are and show them things that can increase there bank account there'll learn about, price3ing, stragity,image,and code of conduct. there will be dues use towards refeshments at the local shonies,and even schdule bike and toy drives around christmas for those in need ...if your in the col. ga area
    and intersted email me.

4. BUSHMASTER

well have bumper stickers that say "don't be a scrub go to lawnsite.com"tee shirts to promote this concept what yall think sound off if we want to pull together and create a coast to coast effort to this cause.arr arrr aarr.

[Edited by BUSHMASTER on 09-09-2000 at 04:29 AM]

5. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Why don't you use some of your "stragity" to use spell checker?

6. BUSHMASTER

maybe your got a piont but how it that goingto fix the problems that "scubs" cause uhmmmmm???

7. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Blast from the Past!!!

I think These guys have some points about how we can affect state of the industry in our own backyards.

8. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

We have some deep digging in the archives going on today. :D

This is the second one in the last minute I've read. Good to see the archives being used. :)

9. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

You bad boy some body going to turn you in
    to the spell checkers police.GOOD LORD
    A good message grassmaster.

10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Awm, you got grassmaster on your mind. He didn't post to this thread. None of the those posts were long enough to be his . ;) Just joking with you grassmaster.

You mean Bushmaster :)