1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

How to Email Members?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SoloMow, Jan 31, 2005.

1. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Since I joined this site, there have been several times when I wanted to send a private email to other members. Example: Tonight I saw a post from a member who works in an area where I was born. This guy might mow some of my relatives lawns. But, when I try to email, I get a message that says I am not authorized???? How do I get past this problem? :help:

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think you have to have 25 posts to do that. I beleive the reason was people were signing up and pm everyone selling something or something of that nature.

3. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Scott,
    Thanks! I thought I was being discriminated against and probably needed to contact some governmental agency. If it's just a matter of posts, I can accomplish that!!! :D

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

There is no email feature on lawnsite. It is to hard for admin to control out side advertisers. They allow PM's though, I guess they can read those :). Sorry Jodi, I couldn't resist.