1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How to Email Members?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SoloMow, Jan 31, 2005.

1. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Since I joined this site, there have been several times when I wanted to send a private email to other members. Example: Tonight I saw a post from a member who works in an area where I was born. This guy might mow some of my relatives lawns. But, when I try to email, I get a message that says I am not authorized???? How do I get past this problem? :help:
  2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think you have to have 25 posts to do that. I beleive the reason was people were signing up and pm everyone selling something or something of that nature.
  3. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Thanks! I thought I was being discriminated against and probably needed to contact some governmental agency. If it's just a matter of posts, I can accomplish that!!! :D
  4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

There is no email feature on lawnsite. It is to hard for admin to control out side advertisers. They allow PM's though, I guess they can read those :). Sorry Jodi, I couldn't resist.