How to get a licens in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by pclawncare, Dec 30, 2006.

1. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey i have never really looked in to spraying that much but reading some of the threads on here got me intersted. I was just wondering how hard is it to get a licens to spray turf? Where can i find information on classes and so forth? I know some basics but have never really taken any classes so i am a newbie to this stuff. any information you can provide would be help full. I am alwase willing to learn new things.

2. Promow Professional

Promow Professional LawnSite Member

I don't know what part of OK you are from but Tulsa Community college offers a class that is a semester long that I believe gives you the opportunity to get your licensce at the end of the semester. They also offer other classes that are college credit hours that allow you to get a certification in many other areas such as turf management, sprinklers etc

3. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the information i am in the north west part of oklahoma. I will keep looking around here, but thanks for the information