How to get accounts for Aerations

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Greatdane522003, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Greatdane522003

Greatdane522003 LawnSite Member

I just bought an areator a week ago I got a ryan lawnair 5 for $1500, I've been adverestng to my reg. customers and picked up a few, But I want to get a good customer base and have like 50-60 good accounts, If anyone out there has something like this setup, Please let me know what has worked well to you!!!! :usflag:

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

Make a flyer about core aeration benifits::

Company name and info
    Phone number

Now's the time to help your lawn recover from the stress caused by the heat and dry weather of summer months.
    SPECIAL NOW: Package Discount:
    Core Aeration
    Seeding of Lawn Fertilizing of lawn
    What is Core Aeration?
    Core Aeration is the process of making thousands of small holes in the turf. These holes allow fertilizer, water and air to reach the root zone quicker, resulting in new growth and increased root development.
    The holes made by the core aeration process will also open up the soil and help reduce thatch build up and soil compaction, allowing your lawn to breathe and grow thicker and healthier.
    To learn more about Core Aeration, or to schedule an Aeration for your lawn or any other service call ---------------at 521-1111 today !!!!!!

tHEN TAKE THE FLYERS AND GO DOOR TO DOOR AND TRY TO TALK TO AS MANY HOMEOWNERS AS YOU CAN, i HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS DOING IT THIS WAY AS TO JUST PUT OUT THOUSANDS OF FLYERS IN A NEIGHBORHOOD.