How to get rid of Moles quickly?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by growitmowitlawncare, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Tim Johnson

Tim Johnson LawnSite Member

Talprid works well, just make sure you follow the package!!! Also found low soil temps, talprid doesn't work so well.
  2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Used Talpirid for results. Even read their CD. No difference.
  3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I will talk to you about it next week!

This is my third season to use it, and I get 100% control with it. I actually guarantee the service!

I will give you the details on what I do....and it will work for you.

It is a three step process if you do it right!

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

could you whisper the secret to us i would be interested may be i could learn some thing
    Charles Cue
  5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

No secret really!

Here is a link from earlier in the year. If you read will see what I do. At the end of the post is how I do a mole call!

As I said, I get such good results that I GUARANTEE the service.

It sells it big time!

I already have over 20 jobs to do so far. I am not starting mole work until around the middle of April or until the ground warms up.

VERY GOOD side work!

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I have alot of people ask but every thing i read preaty much says nothing works hate to charge and it dont work
    Charles Cue
  7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for this thread ... I was wondering this same thing myself !!
  8. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

When I started using Talparid...I was very skeptical of it!

I used it after about 10 lawns...I seen how awesome it was, but couldn't sell it.
    Everyone has stories about what they had used or bought and it didn't work for moles.

Once I started guaranteeing my mole service and started getting success stories and referrals it has went great!

Make sure you know what you are doing a practice on a few lawns and once you get comfortable you can start guaranteeing it also.

Let them know they have nothing to lose. I have never had to give anyone their money back yet!

Good money and a great service. I have gotten my foot in the door on many lawns as most don't offer this service. Once you gain their WILL get more work from most of them!

If you guys need additional info on this....PM me if you would like!
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I think some people may either handle it with their hands, or atleast let the tray somehow become contaminated with their scent. because if they smell human on it, they won't touch it. Myself, I have 100% success rate with it, as well. Even when you punch a hole in the run, you need to have latex gloves on.
  10. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I agree totally! I never touch the worms or the hole without using gloves!

I used to use my finger to punch the hole....but now I use a 4 ft poly rod so I don't have to bend over.