How to grease the EZ-Striper?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Esby, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Just installed my EZ-Striper on my HP 52" and it says to grease it weekly. But there isn't a zirk on it for a grease gunon it, so how exactly does one go about greasing this unit?

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Esby,

I'm going to assume that they finally added a sealed bearing to it. My EZ-Striper requires greasing every morning. I would LOVE to not have to do this. The rest of the Lazer is a weekly only operation!

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Esby,

It looks like what has happened is you've got the latest roller design with the not so latest instruciton manual. We now have sealed bearings instead of greaseable bearings on the current production of EZ-stripers.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Terry

4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

U guys are just as bad as computers w/ ur updates! Buy the best and a little while later something better comes out. No complaints, just noticing u guys have been making a lot of improvements over the last few years....just try 2 make them retrofittable whenever possible.

5. eXmark

Vibe

Be careful what you wish for.

This next year should be a whole lot of fun! Or at least I might think it would be fun, if I knew something that I couldn't talk about because it's a secret but I don't. Because it's a secret.

Good thing the boss can't find Lawnsite. Do you suppose he'll notice the phone line is disconnected from his modem?

Terry

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

WOW! I just spoke to someone in research and development, and I can't even beLIEVE that eXmark is doing this! That is just phenominal! I can't wait till the next seasons shows, just to see everyone's reaction when they SEE this! That is just AWESOME! Way to go, guys! :cool:

7. Esby33

Esby33 LawnSite Member

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!
    Please tell me! Please...........:(
    What are you guys at Exmark up to????????
    Secretes are lies! :D :blob4: :blob3:

8. eXmark

Truth seekers,

Truth is guys I don't really know what they are working on right now. I know I gave a couple of people lists of suggestions that I picked up this winter doing schools, lawnsite feedback, e-mail stuff and conversations on the phone. Mostly little things but good stuff just the same. What they'll do with it I don't know but I can tell you this. The things you guys talk about have been forwarded to the guys in engineering, marketing and on to our product planning group.

Incipiently I know you didn't talk to they guys in R&D cause not everything they try works the first time, consequently it's tough to answer the phone with all those bandages on you fingers and toes.

Thanks guys

Terry

9. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

You are a cruel person, Runner! Whether u are lieing or not!

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, I WAS just joshin' ya! :D