How to help a sprinkler company

Discussion in 'CLIP Software' started by DanaMac, Nov 20, 2003.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I'm looking into qClip for my company next year, and have received the trial issue, which I haven't tried yet. I also have a buddy contractor in town who uses CLIP (not sure what package) for his spray and fert company. I'm going to check out how he uses it this week or next.

What I would like to know is how would CLIP help my company? And is qCLIP the best package for me. My company is strictly sprinkler service and repair, no installs. Between my employee and myself we can go to possibly 16 homes a day combined for repairs, and 30-40 a day during winterizing. So the scheduling and routing aspect of the software would be great.

How else will CLIP help my company? I've read how it can simplify billing for the lawn companies, but ours is not a standard mow, trim, blow every week. Each repair is completely different. So I still would need to input all my invoicing directly to QB after every day or whenever we bill. So i'm trying to see what else is in the software package to help me be more profitable and efficient. I know the routing and scheduling will help a ton.

2. DaveTucker

DaveTucker LawnSite Member

We have many Sprinkler repair and service companies using CLIP. As you have said, the routing and scheduling for Winterizing and for prep work would be an obvious help for you.

You can enter repair jobs into CLIP as well. You can specify what was used and how much you charged.

There are a lot of other benefits to qCLIP that are not obvious, such as the contact manager, the mapping, the estimating portion and a host of others. These all work in conjunction in your company to produce a better and more efficient work flow.

Talk to your friend and see how it is working for him. If you want references from Sprinkler companies using CLIP, call us and we can furnish those names and numbers for you.

800-635-8485

Happy Thanksgiving!