How to improve on your demo's

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by The Lighting Geek, Nov 18, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

2. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Joey, is this the fixture that goes with that transformer? (kidding) Talk about easy access.

fronthouse20001_14.JPG

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

My 4 day demo that I set up last saturday. Not a complete portrait, but enough to sell from.

temp trans0001_3.JPG

temp trans0001_4.JPG

temp trans0001_5.JPG

4. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Tim,
    I would have blah, blah, blah. then I would have done some more of the blah, blah! Just kidding bud, it looks great. Left side looks a little dark though, and what do you intenend on doing with those dormers?

5. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Nice demo!

6. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Chris, Yeah the left side has a very large spruce right up against the house on one side and a fat Tanyosho pine on the other. I had to tie both of them back just to get some light up on the stone. I am going to do some selective "thinning" upon installation to open it up for the light more. On the dormers I will probably mount a mini wall washer up in each of the apexes to downlight the windows. Not really sure though, Any suggestions?

7. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Tim, that's awesome. And great photography, too. I don't have a problem with the pine on the left, it's balanced in the scene with the two back lit trees on the right, but I love my loppers and would use them like you said.

I'd like to hear how Chris would hit those dormers.

8. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member