How to keep dry?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by the irrigator, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

That works to.

2. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

OR... Put your man pants on and get to work. When we hit the 100's my guys stand in front of the sprinklers.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Cold weather states in March and April, can be nasty while getting wet. My hands start to ache and seize up when they are wet and cold. But, I've never found anything that is great for preventing getting wet. I have a hard time working when bundled up, or with heavy boots, or big gloves.

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Same here, crank the heat between calls

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Cold, drizzle, snow today, and yes we are going out for a few jobs. 3 pairs of boots today, 3 sets of socks, 2 sets of rain/snow pants, 2 rain/snow jackets, and fleece sweatshirts. Sprinklers in the Rockies baby!!

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Bah, humbug.

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Im all set with that. Cold here toady, Loaded trucks, replaced a hose on a ditch witch and called it a day.

8. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

....maybe I can carry a stack of buckets, with the bottoms cut off for placing over the heads?

9. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I sat around and watched you tube a few hours today. Also spent time looking for running events to attend later in the yr. While y'all were out getting wet and cold.

10. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

steel toe steel shank muck boots and rain pants with a spare pair behind the seat..

Oh and also I keep my truck running on the nasty days for my frozen hands.