1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How to keep your business organized

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by therealdeal412, May 23, 2008.

1. therealdeal412

therealdeal412 LawnSite Member

I just started a lawn cutting business and I have 7 lawns that I cut regularly. As I am just starting out I was wondering how to keep all of your lawns and customers organized and how to schedule the customers

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I have a callander/ planner that i write when i mowed what lawns if they paid or not and what matenience i have done to equipment on that day
  3. Firefighter337

Firefighter337 LawnSite Senior Member

I use Gopher Software program. Simple and it prints up nice invoices, estimates, etc. Also keeps track of money out/in. Pretty impressed so far.
  4. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawnpro for me
  5. SmittyCity

SmittyCity LawnSite Member

Gopher 2006 keeps up with customers, multiple properties, scheduling, block scheduling, keeps up with past due invoices, expenses, maintenance on equipment, cash flow, etc..... Just get it, has helped me tons!
  6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

A PDA is another idea, and on that note they need to make a PDAGPS lol but they're never geared for Ag applications.
  7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I write everything down and keep stacks upon stacks of paperwork.

Maybe I'll invest in some software soon.
  8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

9. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

10. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

there ya have it........

go to there web site and download a free trail copy, pick one purchase it and your off...

Good luck