Okay Guys (and Gals). I overseeded about 32000 ft of my front yard (I've got about 2 acres). We are now on our 20th day with no rain. After I seeded we had two days of rain. Grass came up, but 90 degree temps baked the ground. I managed to get 6 hoses together and keep most of it going. However, it is nowhere as good as it should be. I can see numerous areas of bare ground. My question is, should I just overseed now or wait until spring? If I wait until spring, how do I handle the crab problem? I usually just use a barricade + fert. Also, it does have some broadleaves apperaing, can I spray them say in late Nov after I've mowed it a couple of times? By the way, I used Roundup, tilled it with a tractor and used a drag to prepare the bed. After grass was up I used a starter fert. Thanks for your input.