How to post a picture

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Dec 26, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The number one thing I get email on is, how to install double blades, the number two email I get is on, how do I post a picture.

I ended up putting a page on my website on using double blades so I could tell members to just read about it there.

I also put a page on how to post pictures on my website too. If anyone is having problems, just go to my links page, then click the computer link.

I also did an article on how to copy and paste. Several members I have chatted with are very new at computers and when I tell them to just copy and paste, they aren't sure what I'm talking about. This is one of the best things for a new computer person to learn. If anyone is interested in learning more about computers, let me know what you would like to learn. I'm by no means a computer whiz, but what I do know, I'm willing to share. If anyone is willing to help out with this by writing an article on how to do certain things with a computer, please send it to me. I'll upload it to my website and give you credit for the article.

If nobody is interested in learning this, I will be able to tell by the counter on each page that it's not a big hit.

You that have way more experiance than me at computers, don't laugh at what I have written, please just write something better and email it to me to put up there instead. :)

It looks like this may be a long winter and I don't want all you guys to get cabin fever. :)

Please let me know if this little project is of any value to you. Thanks

2. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Very helpful info Eric. BTW where is Ray?

3. 4x4k20

4x4k20 LawnSite Member
    from ga

I WAS WONDERING HOW TO POST A PICTURE ON THIS SITE I WENT TO YOURS NOW I SEE HOW TO THANKS THERE IS A LOT I DONT ABOUT HOW TO USE A COMPUTER I THINK ANY INFOMATION WE SHARE IS HELPFUL.

4. Eric ELM

I'm sure I saw Ray on Christmas Eve. He is still around.

4x4k20, I'm glad you found something there you could use. If this works out, I'll try to add more as often as I can.

5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks Eric, once again your always ahead of the pack with your great ideas!

We all appreciate the time you put into our "comunity"

6. Eric ELM

One more thing I will be adding to my website is a page of links to the most popular search item topics here on Lawnsite. It may help new people out in finding things here on Lawnsite. Any other suggestions?

7. jaybee

jaybee LawnSite Member

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Thanks Eric-

You never seem to stop amazing me, I think I need a tissue I'm so proud of you :)

I have an article that I wrote for my newsletter on how to "take a picture" of the screen.... Let me know if you're interested.

9. Eric ELM

Gee whiz Mike, get ahold of yourself. :D

Please send me that article and I'll check it out to see what you have there. I have 200 meg of space, so I got plenty of room to put articles or what ever that will benefit Lawnsite members.