1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

How to price?

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by SNAPPER MAN, Nov 3, 2007.

1. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

How do yall price standard pressure washing of concrete? What formula do you use?

2. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I've only done driveways and patios. Driveways average 75 dollars. It takes me less than 30 minutes. I use a heavy detergent soap and Home Depot bleach. But I've read post where guys/gals use some stronger stuff for stubborn stains. Check out some of the "dedicated" pressure washing/cleaning sites.
    Jay

3. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

What are the average size of the driveways you pressure wash (square feet). The ones im looking at doing are about 1000 square feet.

4. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

That is about the average. If you were to pressure wash, would you use a surface cleaner?

5. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

i wanted to jump in on this:)

i have someone that is wanting me to do there driveway and sidewalk. It is mostly just dirt, but where the cars sits there is oils spots. A friend told me since i dont have a hot water unit pressure washer, to use tide and scrub it

Another house i have to do is a brick home, which has dirt half way up the house, he wants off, any certain chemical or just use the pressure washer

i have a 2850psi 5.5hpr 2.5gpm pressure washer to start off with

6. Denham Lawnboy

Denham Lawnboy LawnSite Member

No need for chemicals on the brick house. On the concrete you may want to invest into a surface cleaner. Im not sure if your pressure washer can run one but defnetly check it out if this is something you plan on doing often.

7. yard_smart

yard_smart LawnSite Senior Member

with that small of a gpm your gonna have to use a very small surface cleaner

8. PRESSURE PACKED

PRESSURE PACKED LawnSite Member

For Concrete 10 To 15 Cents Per Square Foot For Pavers 10 To 20 Cents yoU Can Go Lower But Thats On You....residential

Lower Than That For Commercial

9. LeifGreen

LeifGreen LawnSite Member

My brother does pressure washing. he does .08 square foot for com. not sure what his res.

10. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

what are some good chemicals to use on concrete to get dirt and such off. People have told me to use outdoor bleach and lime 101,, but thought i would ask you guys also. What is a good chemical to use on getting oil off also

So would straight water(no chemicals) get alot of stuff off?

so a 20x60 driveway would be 1,200 sq ft at $.10 sq ft= $120 right