1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

How to proctect trailer floor

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by kswaney, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Yard.Barber

Yard.Barber LawnSite Senior Member

I prefer line-x over rhino. Have had it sprayed on all my truck beds and will be doing it soon the the truck I have now. for my pickup it is just over $400

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

That's ingenious !!

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Before I put line-x on my truck I was debating between rhino liner and line-x. After I did a little research and talked to several people I determined that line-x was the best choice. What I found out is that rhino liner is more flexible, which would mean that if something were to snag the liner, it would most likely tear the liner. So rhino liner is actually more "rubber" like (from what I hear). But line-x is less flexible thus won't snag on something slidding on the floor and tear. I have had my line-x for over two years and couldn't be happier with it. It did cost me a pretty penny though, just for the bed and step bumper was $650, then for along the bottom side of my box was another $100. So $750 all together. Good stuff though.