How to reset "lube" readout on Cub Tank

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by bcsman, Aug 5, 2006.

1. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

Just purchased a Cub M60 Tank this afternoon and have a question. All servicing was performed by the seller such as fluids, grease, filters, etc. The digital readout keeps flashing LUBE I assume meaning the time cycle is due for greasing. Seeing as tho this was done how do you reset the digital flashing?? The seller also didn't know how either. Found and downloaded the manual off the Cub Commercial site, but also nothing in there. HELP!!!

Brian S.

2. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

Those little digital tach/service reminders are a one wire hook up and the reminders are set internally in the tach they will flash for a day or so there is nothing you can do it will just stop on its own they are just a reminder not the law your actual hours and the owners manual is the best way to keep track of all you service intervals.
    Hope this helps :)

3. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost forgot it will flash a couple of other reminders like (chng oil) etc. still falls under the same as my other post, it will flash for a day or so and stop its just to help remind the operator.

4. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

MowerMedic77,
    Thanks for the reply. Haven't had the mower long, took delivery yesterday! I'll keep an eye on it and I would think next time I mow it should go away. If I have any trouble I'll post.

Brian S. :usflag:

5. GMP

GMP LawnSite Member

How do you like your M60? I have the M50 model.Does your model Stripe really nice or not?If it does could you post a pic of the stripes Thanks.And yes the reading will go away in a few hours of run time as i found out too. Gary

6. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

GMP,
    Haven't really had the chance to mow much yet. My lawn was REALLY long by last Saturday and my M60 wasn't delivered until 6:30 pm. So I had to mow with my JD 425. Had a chance to play around the yard some, but so far nothing serious. So far so good with everything--can say this thing really is built like a TANK!! Not too worried about striping as I mow around 5 acres and not like a golf course. But it does have the built-in striping bars on the deck.

Brian S.

7. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA