How to triple your revenue per hour

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Larry, those 1 bolt seats are getting hard to come by aren't they? This is a serious question by the way.

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I knew it....

3. SummitFarmer

SummitFarmer LawnSite Member

What will you pull it with?? If you pull it with a ZTR, what do you need a seat for?

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Just remove the cab. Really, I think Stone plans on pulling it with his trusty sidekick Toro.

[​IMG]

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 04-02-2001 at 02:49 PM]

5. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

Ray,

Your wrong again! Stone left so fast for the green paint he forgot to finish his post...he charges the neighborhood kids for rides...rain or shine...that's why he doesn't remove the cap. Air conditioned in the summer...just opens the windows. Another great innovation by Stone!

6. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Impressive!

Larry, when you get the chance, please post a picture of your sulky/corer at work in the turf!

Thanks!

7. NateinAtl

NateinAtl LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

The tines on that thing look far apart to me. How many times over the lawn must you go to get 10-12 plugs per square foot? It does look like a neat setup. Give yourself a whip and we can call you Ben Hur Stone

8. There is a bit too much weight up on the front for a 52" deck (the 62" deck is longer and 110 lbs. more).

The seat needs to be moved back against the guard as far as
    possible. Thus the foot rest needs to be moved back and the
    hitch made shorter.

When my suspension seat arrives I will make it primo.

It does tear the turf a bit on sharp turns. I would go with a 36" wide model for residential use.

9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Looks to me that you have your drum backwards in this pic, unless you are going to be pluggin in reverse.....
    maybe I am just not seeing the pic clearly ???