How to upload/post a picture

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by chuckwk, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMRT

PMRT LawnSite Member

Hi Chuck:
    I was searching the web for landscaper's sites to get the word out that I have a nice back hoe attachment for sale and it led me back to this site. I had already signed up for tractorbynet just a few days ago and didn't know this was part of it (although since it worked so similarly I should have known). When I saw your name I knew of course.

I posted it again in a few relevant categories but I'm feeling a bit embarrassed I may be overstaying my welcome. Please give me a ruling. Can I duplicate post? Also, I uploaded a couple of small pictures...not to big in file size. Do you prohibit duplicate pics in different categories? Thx

2. PMRT

PMRT LawnSite Member

Hi Chuck:
    I was searching the web for landscaper's sites to get the word out that I have a nice back hoe attachment for sale and it led me back to this site. I had already signed up for tractorbynet just a few days ago and didn't know this was part of it (although I should have known by the format).

I posted it again in a few relevant categories but I'm feeling a bit embarrassed I may be overstaying my welcome. Please give me a ruling. Can I duplicate post? Also, I uploaded a couple of small pictures...not to big in file size. Do you prohibit duplicate pics in different categories? Thx

3. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

4. Dollar Spot

Dollar Spot LawnSite Member

I'm not ready to quit yet.

5. Dollar Spot

There has to be a step I'm missing. I have my picture uploaded and it's smaller than 800x800 but I'm not sure how to get it on my reply.

6. Dollar Spot

Do you drag and drop it? No, that took me to a different universe. Copy and paste won't work. I can't get the photo from the man. att. screen to my reply screen. Oh well, I'll try again later.

7. C. MOORE LAWNS

C. MOORE LAWNS LawnSite Member

Test Test Test

Lawns and other Shit 017.jpg

Lawns and other Shit 014.jpg

Lawns and other Shit 016.jpg

8. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

9. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

C:\Documents and Settings\Jeffrey\My Documents\stsimons07037

10. BMFD92