1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How was Louisville???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Jul 27, 2000.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

So what did you guys learn? What new equipment? Anyone from this forum meet?<p>Where is Phil?<p>For that matter - where is Homer?<br>Hope he didn't get lost on a rocket powered Chopper!!<br>
  2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Where is Homer? Was thinking the same thing. Didn't go to Louisville. :(
  3. dhicks

dhicks Member

Louisville was great... On Saturday, the doors to Expo opened at 9:00 and I didn't get outside until 3:00. The equipment demos were outside and open until 5:00. There were more toys than you could shake a stick at. They had mowers from companies that I never heard of before. The trip was worth the gas and hotel money. I went back on Sunday and again on Monday. What a hoot. <p>I didn't get to meet anyone from this forum. I know I was too busy looking and trying to find a deal. I did bring home a new landscape trailer. Yippee!<br><p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com
  4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

i no when we have out annual lawn and garden show at our local expo center at the end the booths sold all there display equipment off pretty cheap so they didnt have to lug it out of there. Exmark lazers and other various equipment sell quite cheap. was it the same situation there?
  5. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

New design on the exmark walk behinds its a different grips coming out. New engines on the Lasers. They have a 27 hp liquid cooled Kaw, 27 hp Diesel, 31hp gas.
  6. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

HI GUYS-<p>We had a good time there this year again! It seemed though that last year the presentations were more &quot;goal oriented&quot;. Not to say that they weren't any good, but not industry specific. <p>Evan- <br>Some of the vendors were selling the equipment on site and it was a decent deal. Exmark rep said that they take it back to the facory to use for demo's etc.... If that's the case then they must have a bunch of them sitting back there collecting dust....<p><br>Overall great show, beautiful weather. Going back next year too!!!<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers