How we can improve?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ETM, May 15, 2014.

1. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

There are millions of "SEO Experts" out there. I have found a couple that are true to their niche, such as:

Lets Build Websites
    Yoast

These two have found their way and have perfected how Google and other search engines operate. They both swear by WordPress, because they know that this is one of the world's greatest content managers.

You can listen to all of those who have an opinion or you can start READING for yourself and your business today!

Give these two outlets a peek and start learning how to create a professional website. One that will, if done correctly will get that phone ringing.

2. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

I guess if you find it useful then good tried it dumped it had no use for it.

Maybe it's good for people who do not know web well for me it is crap, I can do everything needed through FTP in no time.

I need to back out of the web deals seems a lot of people on here are new to website's to me it's like the back of my hand and maybe sometimes I forget about the up and comers.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Like I said. Times have changed a lot. Considering how simple yoast is to use why wouldn't you ?

I'm sure if you actually read some stuff in here you'd learn something. Especially from his posts. He's nothing short of a genius
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. southerntide

Male, from Alabama

Because I use to code and design I can do it all through file edits via FTP / Cpanel I do not need a plugin for it when I have others I need, to many drags your site down and consumes to much CPU and memory resources especially for those using shared hosting.

5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

What you've just said here confirms so much for us. You might as well have said "Why use a computer when I have this here fishing pole?".
    Easily my top 5 favorite thing I've ever read on here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. tonygreek

Like I previously said...mind-numbing. And antiquated. The web did advance beyond, uhhhh...what was it? phpNuke?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. southerntide

Male, from Alabama

Like I said I went beyond not thinking of people new to webs was that not enough.

Yes I coded for every platform of PHP nuke and Wordpress as well everything I have on my dedicated server is on wordpress and has been for years.

8. tonygreek

I think the primary issue is that you actually believe you're speaking over our collective heads.
    Posted via Mobile Device