How would you all light this (PIC)?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Aug 3, 2008.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Hi, I'm Eddie an irrigation guy that has done some LL in the past. I have serviced, and installed it in the past. I noticed there are many similarities between the LL and irrigation...

Any how I was wondering how you all would light this up..

My sprinkler supple house does have a fair amount of lighting necessities. I am looking to spend some good dough..I would like room on the controller for doing other beds in the back as well as a few trees...My mother said she would like to light from the top down...

Thanks in advance for any help....

CSR, Eddie B.

2. CAPT Stream Rotar

Whoops sorry guys!!!

[​IMG]

3. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Well well cappy over here on the bright side You think it is bad over there, well they are just as bad over here.

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

information HORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

5. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

What do you want to light up? Do you plan on downlighting from the tree?

6. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

In one hour(11:08am to 12:09pm), on a Sunday morning we became information HORDERS!!!!!!!! I wonder how many actually saw your pic in the whole hour that it was up before we were called HORDERS. We don't even know what you are wanting to do here.

Good luck getting any info now.

7. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Told you they were bad over here. What was you wanting to light up? Give some ideas of what you had in mind. There are some great CLOs in this forum.

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

sh-thinking about lighting up the pergola...

any down light suggestions?
    and also any controller ideas?

9. Tomwilllight

Tomwilllight LawnSite Senior Member

Eddie,

I'm curious... what exactly are the similarities between lighting and irrigation?

As for your project, there's not nearly enough information in your photo to even make a guess.

Nor is there any information about what your client wants to do when the light is on. I also like to know how great are the client's security needs, the age of the people who will use the space at night and how much the client is able to pay?

Better yet, contact me, set up a meeting and I'll be happy to come out and provide you a complete design. Of course there'll be a fee with a deposit to start and all expenses paid.

Tom

10. Litewerks Expert Lighting

Litewerks Expert Lighting LawnSite Member

one deck light on each pillar at the top, on the inside, you can drill up and out of the top to hide the wire. then you will only have to bring them down in one place. i will try to get some pics on here as i just did one like that. turned out very well, customer loved. I think that is what you are after??? in any case good luck.

-Dustin