how would you respond to this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Jul 29, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

messege on my machine, in a very loud agrivated tone:" bob, this is mr. smith, my lawn looks like sheet!! get over here and do something!!!" how would you respond?

2. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Find out why, and if you are responsible, fix it. If you are not responsible charge him.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Call him back and say, "Mr. Smith, don't feel bad, all of my other customers are saying the exact same thing as you. I'm doing the best I can, take it or leave it."

4. bobbygedd

from NJ

why would i lie???????

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Who said anything about lying? ;)

6. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

I would probably drop him like hot tamale, but I would wait until monday, see why his lawn looks like sheet. If it is insects or fungus and he is has a chem program that includes fungicide or insectide I might fix/seed it -if it was preventable. If it is lack of water tell him so. Next time he is disrespectful though fire his arse.

I had one, repeat 1 customer out of many ,whine about me going away which would mean a whole 10 days between visits in late August. Guess whose lawn I no longer do? Right next to two other customers too. Arsemonkey.

7. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Another troll thread - How can anyone in the LCO business not see thru this thread -

1. Respond to what?????
    2. Why does it look like sheet!! -
    A. Is it dormant because of drought??????
    B. Is it grub related (Usually all the yards in the area will be the same)????
    C. Is it LCO related - did you screw up????????
    D. Is it something else - PLEASE TELL US - Do not ask us to respond to NOTHING>!!!!!!!!!! You Stupid Whatever - Just LOOKING FOR A RESPONSE ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. bobbygedd

from NJ

smart mouthed skinny twits from indiana should watch thier tone. i seen your pic, doctor, you look like that little boy i shared a cell with, i used to make him wash my underwear, IN HIS CEREAL BOWL. now, to your questions- quite simple, you see, when a client calls, in a very disrespectful tone, loud, and using foul language, do you drop your fork, and run right over? do you call him right back, and talk about it? do you blow him off?

9. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

[- quite simple, you see, when a client calls, in a very disrespectful tone, loud, and using foul language, do you drop your fork, and run right over? do you call him right back, and talk about it? do you blow him?

I would blow him.

10. bobbygedd

from NJ

HA HA HA HA. can i get on your client list???