howard price hydro help

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by msportbiker6666, May 8, 2013.

1. msportbiker6666

msportbiker6666 LawnSite Member

does anyone have or know where I can get a owners manual for a howard price hydro walk behind model wb52-17keh? I can adjust hydros on almost anything but this one has me puzzled. if any one can help in anyway, it would be fantastic. btw: this is just a pet project of mine. I scraped the floating 52 " deck and attached a 48" snowblower. summer time sees double duty as a leaf blower carrier and as a powered wheelbarrow. ive checked their website and only parts manuals. thanks

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

What kind of problem are you having with the drive system ?

3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I would call the company that took over what was left of the Howard Price operations. It seems to me like they should have that info in their files somewhere. The website was way outdated last time I checked it out. Nothing like a phone call to get results.

4. msportbiker6666

msportbiker6666 LawnSite Member

sorry guys, email must have forgotten to notify me of responses. I was trying to eliminate creep when in neutral locks on hand grips and went the wrong way with an adjustment and now cant even find my way home.lol I fabbed a frame to hold a wheel barrow which I plan on using for bulk materials, topsoil, mulch, farm waste, etc. id prefer not to have to kill and refire the engine so frequently. kaw fc540v with elec start

IMG_20130509_160004_480.jpg

IMG_20130509_160026_501.jpg

IMG_20130509_160141_535.jpg