HOWDEY YALL, Anyone from WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LAWN TECHNIQUES, Feb 14, 2006.

1. LAWN TECHNIQUES

LAWN TECHNIQUES LawnSite Member

Hello, wondering if anyone from the site is close to Huntington WV. Maybe talk business??

2. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Two here from Martinsburg. Myself and Bill Hardy.

3. WH Lawn Care

WH Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Welcome,

Western Pa here.............................. but I must say some of the nicest people I have ever met were and are from the beautiful state of WV.

4. lawnphysics

lawnphysics LawnSite Member

From Hurricane West Virginia, Putnam County. Im near Huntigton.

5. lawnphysics

lawnphysics LawnSite Member

hey lawn techniques i think i have seen you out. I have probally waved at you a few times. I will send you a PM so we can talk some.

6. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

Up here in Western Maryland (Cumberland) says hi! We service Wiley Ford, Ridgley, and parts of Keyser WV.

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

hey folks.

I was wondering if anyone had any leads on some camping sites . I'm looking for primitive(tent only) and minimal amount of people. IE private... But I'd like to be able to 4x4 to the site so I don't have to lug gear by foot through hells half acre. I was thinking in the Shenendoah area?

8. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Marc, I know of none. Try the google.

Tim

9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

i've been doing that. but most places are like Jelly Stone or true primitive where you have to hike a mile or more. and I don't think the wife and kid (nor I) want to lug the gear in and out.....

I guess I almost need to find someone who has some property and doesn't minds some squatters for a few days...

10. freshlycut

freshlycut LawnSite Member

Hey guys I live up in Kingwood, Wv. A spit away from both maryland and penn.