Howdy

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by RICHLONGHORN, Jan 17, 2007.

1. RICHLONGHORN

RICHLONGHORN LawnSite Member

We have snow & ice in the Dallas area today, so I finally got a chance to register on Lawnsite. I've seen a lot of friends talking & much good discussion.
    Looking forward to joining these discussions in the future, & seeing many of you in Phoenix at L.V.L.I.A.

2. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

Rich my, Brother from another Mother. All these new LVLIA members from Texas....Do you have anything to do with that? How's the family? Looking forward to seeing you in Phoenix my friend.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Rich, it's good to see you here!! FYI to others on here, Rich is my primary distributor and he's a pretty good guy.

I look forward to seeing you in Scottsdale Rich!! I'm not used to this snow and ice!! Time to warm back up.

4. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

Rich, I was just asking about you the other day...how ya doing? We'll see you in Panama?

Doug Ludmann

5. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice to meet ya Rich. Havent had the oppurtunity to work with ya yet but look forward to gettting some info from ya in the future. What lines do you distribute ?

6. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

rich drop me an email thru my website listed below on the ushios

7. trailboss

trailboss LawnSite Member

Welcome Rich! Like you this weather is giving me a chance to surf a little Lawnsite. I guess from a couple of the other posts you either rep or distribute a lighting line. I am always looking to keep up with what else is out there. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.